The Stop Smoking Service provides treatment, advice and support in over 80 locations across North East Essex.
- Smoking in Pregnancy
- Stop Smoking Service Smoke Free Homes Programme
- Smoking prevention and awareness programmes
- Stop Smoking Training for Health Professionals and Health ChampionsWorkplace Stop Smoking Service
Who is the service provided to?
The Stop Smoking Service is available to everyone living or working in North East Essex.
Where is the service provided from?
5-7 Sir Isaacs Walk
Telephone 01206 545134
Freephone: 0800 7312656
The Stop Smoking Service is also available in GP surgeries, pharmacies and other community locations. Call 0800 7312656 for further information.
When is the service provided?
Wednesday and Friday mornings by appointment
Thursdays 12.30pm - 1.30pm (Drop in) and 5.30pm - 6.30pm (Drop in)
Saturdays 11.15am – 12.15pm (Drop in)
Clacton Town Hall
Saturdays 9.30am – 10.30am (Drop in)
Fryatt Hospital, Dovercourt
Wednesdays 6pm – 7pm (Drop in)
Friday mornings by appointment
Saturdays 11am - 12am (Drop in)
How do people access the service?
- Turn up at a Drop in or call 0800 7312656 or 01206 545134 for an appointment.
- Call your GP surgery to make an appointment.
- Call 0800 7312656 or 01206 545134 for your nearest participating pharmacy or other community venues
- Email email@example.com for more information